Music Artist Forum
Jun 12 2023
Join us on Monday, June 12th for the City of San Antonio’s Department of Arts & Culture Music Artist Forum. Taking place at URBAN-15’s headquarters at 2500 S Presa St., this free event kicks off at 5 pm with networking and free digital headshots or band photos provided by JoJo Dancer Photography (first come/first served basis). The panel focus is on artist career development with insight from San Antonio music professionals.
- Kim LeBlanc – Film & Music Commissioner/Department of Arts & Culture
- Texas Music Office Representative
- Moderator – Christine Hill –
Free and open to the public.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 12, 2023 at 05:00 pm (Mon)
* Event durations (if noted) are approximate. Please check with the presenting organization or venue to confirm start times and duration.
2500 S Presa St., San Antonio, TX 78210